We live at 1053 se Tamango st.And 2 neibors in directly back of us and off to side's have tree's that are huge and they are dying a lot in places and these tree's need to be cut down in places.
They shed all over our back yard. I have reported this before and no body does any thing. The addresses are 1052 SE Bacarra st and 1068 SE Bacarra st. Like I said I am sick of there dropings in our yard.
Our yard is becoming a garbage dump for theses tree's.
Both of these houses are rental's.Thank you Gail Stein
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "Been living here for 2 in half years they gave me a 60 Day notice because i had called Code Enforcement theirs rats/roaches in my freezer/kitchen cabinets are gross on..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..."
- "Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or..."