We live at 1053 se Tamango st.And 2 neibors in directly back of us and off to side's have tree's that are huge and they are dying a lot in places and these tree's need to be cut down in places.

They shed all over our back yard. I have reported this before and no body does any thing. The addresses are 1052 SE Bacarra st and 1068 SE Bacarra st. Like I said I am sick of there dropings in our yard.

Our yard is becoming a garbage dump for theses tree's.

Both of these houses are rental's.Thank you Gail Stein

This person wrote the review a product or service from Tmg Northwest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tmg Northwest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tmg Northwest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tmg Northwest?

Comments

Tr Realty Property Management Review from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more